Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Well I feel very honoured today, as I received not one but two of these awards....
which translates, from German, into "Dearest Blog".  The premise behind this award is to draw attention to new blogs, or blogs with fewer than 3,000 followers.

So firstly I want to say a really big Thank you to the very talented Christine Blain at Happy Heart Cards and Rachel Moore at Stampin 4 Passion, for choosing me for this award, now you have probably since there work on some challenge sites like Just add Ink but if you haven't you should get yourself over to their blog asap because you are really missing out on some real talent!

As a recipient of this award I must:
1- Create a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2- Let the honorees know that I selected them
3- Copy & paste the blog award on my blog
 Now I would like to pass this award on to few Ladies who are also very inspiring and visit my blog regularly and leave me lovely comments which I really appreciate.


1 Karen Gower at Cards by Karen
2 Debbie Airey at Deb's Stamping Corner
3 Robyn at Rainbows by Robyn
So pop on over and have a look at these sites I am quite sure you will enjoy what you see.


Until next time 
Happy Stamping
Tammy

2 comments:

Christine said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it ;)

Karen G said...

Ooh, thank you Tammy. Sorry I have been a bit slack on the blog surfing of late. Thanks for thinking of me.

Karen G.