Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Add Ink # 54

Hi All, Yesterday I had a chance to sit at the craft desk most of the day so I decided to do a few challenges.
The first one I played along with is Just add Ink, this week is a colour challenge which I struggled a little with I much prefer a sketch.
Here is the colours they gave us to play with...
Now I have been making some gift sets lately for Mothers day... I know how organized is that!!
So I did one in these colours...
Here's a pic of them standing alone to have a better look...
Even though the colours are not what I would have picked to put together I think I like it.
I have used the Vintage vogue Stamp set and the matching wheel.
Best go and enter it now, I will be back later with another challenge entry for Keeshs this week just got to take some photos.
Until then Happy Stamping
Tammy

11 comments:

Christine said...

Hey, now that should be a winner. loving that stamp set and wheel.....

Karen said...

How great do your projects look, love your box. I love this stamp set and it looks great with these colours

Rachel Moore said...

wow mothers day already, cant handle the fact that Easter is not that far away...Love your box, great choice of stamps with vintage vogue , hope there going to be filled with chocolates mmmm

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! What a stunning project!!

Melissa said...

A great set, love the stamps used in those colours, very nice.

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Tam. I prefer colour challenges over sketch challenges; how funny is that? I love what you've made, and cannot BELIEVE how organised you are!!

mona99 said...

Tammy these look amazing. The colours really work with the card layout and the box. I am sure this will be a winner :) Monica

Karen G said...

Wow, getting in early for Mother's Day, how organised are you!!! This is an absolutely gorgeous gift set.

Karen G.

delysc said...

These are both gorgeous projects! Love them Tammy!

Patrice said...

This is a gorgeous little gift set. Love what you've done here - pretty pretty pretty! And how super organised are you!!!

Danielle Daws said...

Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink!