Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Add Ink #53

It has been a while since I have played along with a challenge, and at Just add Ink this week is an Inspiration Challenge here is the pic you have to take your inspiration from...

Pretty isn't it, but I did find it a little hard, but had a go anyway and this is what I came up with...

I am not completely happy with it, I think it is the fact that yellow is not a colour I use offen.
I have used the Upsy Daisy stamp along with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Card stock is Wild wasabi and Marina Mist which I ran through the Big Shot with the Textured Impressions Embossing folder which is in the current Summer Mini and only available until the 31st of March.
Hopefully now school is back and all is back to normal I will get to play a long with some more challenges.
Until Then...
Happy Stamping
Tammy


2 comments:

Christine said...

Just me, nice to see you participating in the challenge (now you have all this free time on your hands)
Card is beautiful (even though its not one of my my fav stamp sets).
Well done.

Mae Collins said...

I love this Upsy Daisy stamp set and need to get my own for my stash. Lovely bright and cheery card. Thanks for playing at JAI.