Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #56

See I told you I would be back with my other challenge, you had little faith in my return didn't you?
But I had to find something to do while I am waiting for paint to dry!! We have just renovated our Bathroom so now its my job to paint the trim ;o(  Does anyone really like painting! So anyway while I am waiting to do the second coat I got around to taking the pics I needed to enter this weeks challenge over at Inkspirations, it is also a colour challenge so I lucked out with any sketches this week but the colour combo Keesh has picked is fantastic...
Not a combo I would have come up with but I love it,  I will be defiantly be using it again,
but to start with this is what I came up with...
I have just purchased one of the colour collections  patterned paper stacks page 127 of the Ideas Book and catalogue and I don't know why I hadn't done it sooner they are fantastic, think about it... a piece of patterned paper to go with every colour... how good is that and they only work out to be around .95c each for a double sided piece of 12x12 now that's a bargain! So now I have to add the rest of the colour families to shopping list!!
Any way back to that painting.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

6 comments:

Renée said...

LOVE that owl! just got the punch myself so I'm saving your card as inspiration!!! thanks for playing with Inkspirations!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, Tammy, this is gorgeous! LOVE the clean white backdrop for the owl (and he looks perfect in those colours). I'm with you on the DSP stacks - they're fabulous!! Love this card; must go catch up on what you've been doing ... prepare for more comments, my friend!!

Debbie Airey said...

Wow I love this card. It is stunning.

Christine said...

yes, just what i need some more DSP, might have to consider that purchase ....
love that card!

Karen G said...

Ooh, this is so cute!!! I just love that owl punch. I so struggled with these colours so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to set about making something!!!

Karen G.

kirstyscardnscrap said...

So Simply cute Tammy! I love the owl punch so very much and you have made a super cute one! Love your LO too. You should paint more often, it sounds like you would have more crafting time LOL!
Kirsty