Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Inkspiration #57

Two posts in one day, I told you I was on a roll.
This week over at Inkspiration they have a sketch challenge...
I decided to put the sketch on to a note book which will make a little gift for someone special...
I have used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set which is one of my favs but always seems to take a lot of cutting out, oh well its worth it!  and the sentiment is from After Thoughts which is a level one hostess set.
I hope you like it, go and check out the design teams work and the other entries here.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

7 comments:

Christine said...

this is very nice, and a great twist to the usual "card" for a challenge, surely a winner.

H2 :) said...

This is a great take on the sketch Tammy. Your flowers are gorgeous & well worth all the cutting! Your beautiful bows tops off the design perfectly. :)

Rachel Moore said...

Wow your patients paid off cutting out all those flowers.(dont you wish all sets had matching punches)
Your note book cover looks fab

Karen G said...

This is a lovely idea and how something boring can be transformed into something spectacular. Love the colours you have chosen.

Karen G.

Christine Blain said...

Yay, Tam - congratulations on winning the Inkspirations challenge, lovey!! How did I miss this one when I was trawling through your recent blog entries?? Gorgeous; all the fussy-cutting is worth it, for that fabulous end result. This is a lovely gift.

Sandra said...

Hi Tam. I came over from Rachel's blog. Congratulations on the Inksprations win! Well deserved.Your book cover is gorgeous.

Cindy Major said...

Wow, I am so impressed with this project - it's absolutely gorgeous! Love your choice of colours, too :D

TFS, and congrats on your win!
Cindy