Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all having a lovely Valentines day and getting nice and spoilt!!
I just wanted to share with you what my son has been up to for Valentines day...
He and is girlfriend Tess decided between them to make sweets for sweets, so my son Jake took over the kitchen yesterday, and with only a little help on how to make icing he came up with rest all on his own, so with out further ado......The sweets for his sweet

Now he did such a good job at making these little cakes, it was up to Mum to come up with a box to put them in, so this is what we came up with...
He didn't want to put a card with it he just went with the little tags on the box, here they are up close....
So all and all I think Tess should be pretty happy with her sweet treats bake by her sweets....

Now that's enough of all this sweet talk, I am about to sit at my desk hopefully till school pick up time, so I may even get some challenges done.

Till then, Happy stamping
Tammy

5 comments:

Robyn said...

How sweet Lol!!

Christine said...

Oh my goodness sweets, thats so sweet of your sweet son to make sweets for his sweets.....
seriously, its a nice change from the usual bunch of flowers & Chocs for young love..... mwaaaah ;)

Christine Blain said...

Awwwwww ...that's so romantic! What a team you two make. Tess is a lucky girl!

Christine said...

oh and your box isnt too bad either.

gunds said...

Lol, too cute!!! How sweet is that. What a lovely idea that they both came up with. Love the packaging, it's absolutely perfect.

Karen G.