Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clean and Simple

I did have time to sneak in another challenge on Friday but I didn't have time to photo it or post it yesterday, but here we go today... I liked the look of the Clean and simple sketch this week so decided to give it a go, this is the sketch...
I turned it on it's side and this is what I came up with...
I went with the Upsy Daisy and Flight of the Butterfly stamp sets, and I'm not sure if you can see it or not but there is a bit of glitter on the tips of the flowers and and butterfly, yep shock horror I used some glitter!! Those of you who know me know I can not stand it lol, I hate every thing about it, the feel, the mess, just every thing!

Until next time
Happy Stamping
Tammy

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Great version of the sketch Tammy! Love your upsy daisy image!

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous card, Tam! I'm not a big glitter fan, but little touches of it are lovely ... this is perfect. Love the 'girly' colours!

Karen G said...

Ooh, this one is so very pretty!! I may just have to give that sketch a go. I love the colours you have gone with again and the bow is gorgeous.

Karen G.

Karen said...

Tammy this is sooooooooo pretty! I love how you flipped the layout too - very clever idea!

Karen
x