Monday, January 24, 2011

You didn't even miss me!

Well I just arrived home from two weeks at the Gold coast and you didn't even miss me thanks to the beauty of scheduling posts. We were away when the floods hit, and I would like to let every one who was effected in any way no matter how small that my thoughts and prayers are with you, and I hope you get back to normal as fast as possible.

Now for some stamping...I have a few Birthdays coming up so I thought I would make a start on some cards for them.
This one I have used the Aviary Stamp Set which is only available until 31st March in our Summer mini ...

I have also used the love letter Dsp from our Ideas book and Catalogue, This would nearly be one of the most beautiful paper sets I have come across, very elegant and regal.
Now I got a little creative and stamped the inside of my card as well, I really like this idea and I am going to try and do it more often. So here is the inside of the card...

Well better get on to some of those other Birthday cards, will pop back later to show you.

Until then happy stamping
Tammy

5 comments:

Christine said...

oh la la, lovin the whole black and white theme. such a gorgeous card, wish it was my birthday so I could get this one. looking forward to seeing the others.

Karen G said...

I missed you anyway!! I do so love this card, it is gorgeous. Also I love the way you have finished off the inside of the card, it is just perfect.

Karen G.

P.S. Might have to get me that Aviary set (one day soon!!)

Robyn said...

Love this black and white- Love Letter DSP is in my next order!
PS Thanks for visiting me!!

Louisa said...

Thank You so much Tammy!! I received my card in the mail on Friday :) The card is so beautiful, and the finishing off inside takes it to the next level, it is simply gorgous! Wish my cards were half as nice as yours!!
Thanks again
Louisa

Christine Blain said...

Wow! This is really striking, Tam - might just have to CASE this one!