Thursday, January 6, 2011

OMG Hubbys been at it.

When ever I show my Hubby a card and ask what do you think, the usual reply is yep thats great Honey...
but he also always gives advice on how to make the next.... you should do this and that!!  and I always walk away saying yep easy said than done dear...

But OMG I caught him the other day perched up at my desk helping himself to all he could lay his fingers on!!
He even worked out the Big Shot!! (shows how much spare time he has on his hands with all rain around) and I must say for his first and I would properly have to say last attempt he didn't do to bad...
So with out further ado, let me present My Hubby's card....

The circle is cut out with the bird being on the inside of the card...
I really liked the Idea so I ran with it and made my own, I will pop back with it in the next day or two.

Do leave him comment please!!
Tammy

4 comments:

Karen G said...

OMG, Tammy, what a very talented husband you have!! A lovely card and such great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Karen G.

Christine said...

CRAIG, OMG that is fantastic. when I come down creating with Tammy you might just have to join in... what do you think? seriously, great card for your first attempt. I'm impressed! have a good holiday....

Robyn said...

That's amazing! We should have a "husband's challenge" to get them all to have a go! He has done a great job- good on him is what I say!

Christine Blain said...

Wow - I'm impressed! This is very creative, and with great little touches. Nice job!