Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little get away

Here's a card I made before Christmas but in all the mad rush forgot to post it.
As you can see it wasn't a Christmas card, you know how it is when you are making so many of the same thing you just have to have a break and make some thing way off what your doing.... So this was my little get away from all the Christmas stuff!!

I have used Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso and a touch of Wasabi and Craft on the wing and leaves.
I hope all you Mums out there are enjoying the Holidays.
Thanks for dropping by
Tammy

1 comment:

Karen G said...

Oh Tammy, it is so good to see your post. I hope you are all safe and well and I have been thinking of you.

Your card is just gorgeous. Love the colours. I know what you mean when you are just stuck doing one thing, it's nice to have a bit of a diversion.

Karen G.