Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mosaic Techniqe

My sister-in-law asked me to make her a card for friends Birthday. I knew she was into Mosaic and Lead lighting so I found this technique...
You start by cutting up back ground  rubber that comes with your stamp sets, and stick the pieces to a block to form the Mosaic look. Than stamp an image of choice in my case the rose from last years hostess set, and colour it. Then stamp your Mosaic stamp with versa mark over the top and clear emboss. Then use a stamp pad, colour of choice and rub it all over, now you should be able to use a tissue to wipe the excess ink off the clear emboss and be left with the colour in between. If you have any questions just give me email I'll be happy to help.

Hope you like it!
Tammy


3 comments:

Christine said...

You clever little thing you. and yes the ribbon does look great. I'm currently seeking a block of timber to make my own :)

Karen G said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy and what a neat little trick. I love the rose, it is beautiful.

Karen G.

Debbie Airey said...

Gorgeous Tammy!! Love your bow! TFS