Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wow

My upline Lisa gets us together once a month, this is to help each other learn some new stuff but I think we eat more chocolate, drink to much coffee and have a tonne of laughs instead.  Occasionally we have a challenge/swap and this month we had to find a picture from a catalogue or magazine to draw inspiration from, now I don't buy magazines and  when you live out of town the only catalogue we get in the paper is Wow or JB HiFi and we all know that when we think of these we instantly think of the bright red yellow and blue, so that is what I ran with, and this is what I came up with...
A little boring I know but hey so are those catalogue's!!!

Thanks for dropping
Tammy

4 comments:

Karen G said...

Wow, Tammy, this is a lovely colour combo. I definitely wouldn't call this card boring!!

Karen G.

Christine said...

Noice! It's lovely and bright and a "happy" card! Happy now :)

Christine Blain said...

Tammy, this is not boring - it is STUNNING! I love it! The colours look fantastic.

Karen said...

I reckon you've done awesomely with the challenge Tammy - especially drawing from those particular catalogues! lol

I really love the clean and simple style of your card - it's so my style!

Karen
x