Sunday, October 24, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #45….

I just love a sketch challenge, and this week Keesh gave us great one to play along with ....
I was originally going to stick with the plan and use a heart, but decided to flip it to landscape and this is what I came up with...

I used the old faithful Upsy Daisy Stamp set with some old olive striped ribbon and some Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, now this satin ribbon is to die for.... If you don't already have some you don't know what your missing Just Devinne!!

Well,  I seem to be on a roll with the eye candy this week, Have to keep my good friend and stamping Buddy Chris happy!!
Enjoy!!

Thanks for dropping by
Tammy

5 comments:

Christine said...

I'M HAPPY - great card, the colours are just perfect together and that satin bow is sooooo professional. enjoying the eye candy! keep it up.

Makeesha Byl said...

Just Beautiful Tammy! I love how you have turned the sketch! Thanks so much for playing, Love Keesh x

Cindy Major said...

Agreed - the satin ribbon is awesome!!! Love your design as well!

Cindy

Patrice said...

Really love this - the half circle is really striking.

Adlewiess said...

Stunning card Tammy! Really really beautiful - what girl couldn't love pink and green together! I'm loving browsing all of you gorgeous projects...xxx