Friday, October 22, 2010

Inking up some new rubber!!

Hi All,
Once again I apologises for lack in the posts, I have been run off my feet with Craft fairs etc... No excuse I know.
But finally I got to ink up some new rubber that has been screaming out "use me please" for some days now.  Now this month is Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month and Just Add Ink ran a challenge to raise awareness, go and check it out. The challenge was to just add blue, now I was a little slow at uploading my card and missed the challenge cut off, but because I feel strongly about supporting I still played along....
This is what I came up with, using what I think will quickly become one of favorite stamps sets - Just Believe!
Well today is my first full day at home in 16 days, and boy it feels good, I don't think I have moved from my desk all morning and I am not planning to move for the rest of the day, (I hope the maid brings me lunch lol). Hopefully I will whip up a few more things to post for you later.
Until then...

Happy stamping
Tammy

2 comments:

Karen G said...

This is a beautiful card, Tammy. Nice to see you have had a chance to make something. I don't often use blue but it was nice to participate in this challenge.

Karen G.

Christine said...

pitty you missed the challenge for this one, its a winner, very nice. Hope your feeling a bit more settled now you have had a chance to sit at your trusty desk and chillax! looking forward to the next update, hopefully you will be able to upload the pic. Bl**dy computers hey! Cheers.