Monday, September 27, 2010

Spring into the country

If you have been wondering were I have been, I was springing into the country at the Geham craft fair and wow what a fantastic weekend I had. My upline and friend Lisa and myself spent the two days there and we had a ball not only meeting and chatting with customers but the other stall holders as well. Here is a picture of our little stand. Now I can't wait till next year already!!!


Now I thought when this was over I could rest.... but not quite, now I am preparing for the Pittsworth Craft and Fine Food Spectacular on the 8th, 9th and 10th of October, yep three days. If your in the Toowoomba area you should really check it out as it is a big event with a wide range of craft stands.
So any way back to the cramming.

Thanks for dropping by
Tammy

1 comment:

Karen said...

HOLY COW TAM!!!! What an amazing looking stall! Hope you sold heaps cause it all looks beautiful!

Karen
x