Thursday, September 9, 2010

A note of Thanks

Last Sunday Hubby and I celebrated another Wedding Anniversary (boy how the years fly by) and my good friend Chris never forgets, in fact I think she remembers more than Hubby does!!!
But every year we get a beautiful Anniversary card from her, so this year I'd thought I'd share it with you all
So here it is... beautifully hand crafted by Chris....

So Thanks very much Chris I really do appreciate your friendship and caring.

I'll be back tomorrow with another Birthday card I have made, just struggling to get a pic seems some colours are very camera shy!

Thanks for stopping by
Tammy

2 comments:

Christine said...

your very welcome, and omg, it seems very wierd seeing one of mine up there, so used to looking at everyone elses. glad you liked it.

Karen G said...

This is a gorgeous card, Tammy. Pass on my regards to Christine. A big congratulations to you and your husband. My husband and I just celebrated 20 years at the beginning of this month, and by golly doesn't time fly when you are having fun!!!

Karen G.