Monday, August 2, 2010

More Card Packs

Firstly I apologize for the lack in posts but our Internet connection has been soooo slow of late it wouldn't load my pictures to my blog, On further investigation I found the darling children had used our limit for the month so we then don't get charged more we just get knock back in speed, you gotta love the little darlings wanting to play all their games and download music! Makes me mad what ever happen to listening to radio or playing the single record over and over,
the one you saved your pocket money for all week!! (boy does that show my age!)
Anyway enough rattle, now we have started a new month so I am top up with speed to burn,
so with out further ado....
My latest gift card pack

and inside fits 6 cards and 6 envelopes...
I have used So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery along with the Petal Pizzazz stamp set (my favourite) and of course the big shot for the texture.
Happy Stamping
Until next time
Tammy

1 comment:

Jodene said...

Wow Tammy, that is a gorgeous set! What a beautiful gift to give someone.