Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Add Ink #29

I haven't had a lot of time lately to just make a card, as I am getting ready to attend a craft fair in about 6 weeks, that's why you have been seeing a lot of card packs and 3D items from me lately!
But I needed to make a couple of cards today, and what better way to get the mojo working than to join in a couple of challenges, at Just Add Ink this week is a colour challenge and here is what they gave us to play with...
The first card I made was a Thank you card for a friend, so it will be sent off in the mail tomorrow along with some new goodies for her play with. I hope she likes it... I was happy with how it turned out. What do you think?

I will be back later to show the others.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

9 comments:

Karen G said...

This is a gorgeous card, Tammy. The colours were really lovely to play with. I love the new blog look, it's great!!!

Karen G.

Christine said...

Lucky Friend..... your card is very, very nice. and its nice to see you back on the challenges, and with a new look blog too.

Melissa Davies said...

this is lovely, love the ribbon treatment

Paula Fuller said...

Oh I love it. I love how you used the smaller flower in the background.

KimB said...

HI Tammy,

I really like how you added the larger flowers to the eastern Blooms branch, and the piercing and ruffled ribbon details too.

Kim

Jodene said...

This is a great card Tammy! I love all the different textures and layers.

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful, Tammy! I love the background stamping. :-)

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Tam. I love the embossing, background stamping, paper piercing, the ribbon .... all of it!! Beautifully put together, and I am sure your friend will LOVE it.

Carol Mc said...

Hi Tammy
this card is absolutely stunning
I love it.