Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introducing Maude & Edwina

Well anyone who knows my Sister-in-law, will know that having Children was not on her list of ambitions in life, so when she told me I was going to be an Auntie to twins you could have knocked me over with a feather!! BUT as the conversation went on I soon realized these where no ordinary girls they had four legs and a tail....  So with out further ado I would like to introduce my new nieces Maude and Edwina....


Aren't they just the cutest little things......
This one is Edwina, Eddy for short,

And this is Maude....

You just gotta luv em!!!

So hopefully now I can repay my fabo sister-in-law baby sitter hours!! She really is a the dotting Mum, in fact I think she is properly worse than what I was with my first Child!! lol
So congrats Rick and Tracey they are just beautiful...

Well anyway enough of the family thing I have been busy creating so pop back later and I will show you what I have made!!

Until then
Tammy

2 comments:

Karen G said...

Haha, they are so cute!!! You got me there, hook, line and sinker!! I thought you were talking about babies but these four-legged kind are just too damned cute!!!

Karen G.

Patrice said...

Oh totally adorable nieces! Lucky you :o)