Friday, July 23, 2010

Vintage Vouge Gift Card Set

I must firstly apologize for lack in posts lately, I have no other excuse apart from the same old one we all have LACK of time!! and to think the years half gone already.
I have got another gift card pack to show you its the same template I used last time, but this time I have used So Saffron Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. Stamp sets used Vintage Vogue and Friendly words wheel.
This is the case closed up...

This is the inside, showing where you have the gift cards one side and standard size envelopes in the other...

And I made six of these cute gift cards to go inside...

Let me know what you think...

Well off to do some more creating.
Till next time
Take care
Tammy

2 comments:

Christine said...

hey this set looks great. Really really pretty and so practical. you sure have been busy with the cutting of those flowers havent you!

Karen G said...

Wow, Tammy, this is gorgeous!!! I love how you made the little pouches for the cards and envelopes, what a neat idea. Might have to case this one :)

Karen G.