Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch # 31

This week Keesh gave us a sketch to work with...

On studing it for a few days not sure what to do... I decided it had a male look to it, and I needed to make a Birthday card for a friends son, so thought I'd kill two birds with the one stone (as the saying goes). So this is what I came up with...
I have used Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand which I seem to be using a lot more of these days.
Well I really should be doing end of year book work, but wanted to sneak that one in first, so now its off to hit the books.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

7 comments:

Christine said...

very very nice. that background stamp has looked great on your last couple of entries. must borrow.......

Karen G said...

This is a perfect male card, Tammy. I really do struggle with them, which is sad as I have a family of boys and only one girl!!!

Karen G.

Kerri D said...

Great male card, the ones I struggle to do... might have to case this idea!

Dani Fender said...

Great card. LOVE that colour combo! Just stunning!

Renée said...

love this card! the stripes and stars are fabulous! Thanks for playing with the Inkspirations challenge!

Karen said...

Hey there Tammy!

I soooooooo love this card! The colours and the stars as features definitely make for an awesome male card! Great Job!

Karen
x

Christine Blain said...

LOVE this, Tam! The colour combo is fantastic, and you just can't go wrong using the Sanded background, and stars, on a male card. Beautiful job, lovey (might have to CASE this, if that's okay with you)!!