Friday, June 11, 2010

More DVD cases

Well I told you I was off to make some more DVD cases, and here they are...
This is what they look like inside, as you can see the DVD fits nice and snug in there!
And yes that is a Barbie DVD and no I am not into watching them it is my 9 year old daughter Emily's the colours just went well...
Still have a couple of hours before I have to go and get the kids of the school bus, so may have a look at some of the challenges for the week. I promise no more DVD cases.
Happy Stamping
Tammy



2 comments:

Karen G said...

You have been very busy. Love them both!! I should get Em to make one for a DVD that she is giving her friend for a birthday.

Karen G.

Christine said...

the top one is my fav. the colours are simply wonderful. you've had a productive day, good to see. me..... well i told you what happened, havent been able to get back to it. talk soon. have a good week-end.

Chris