Friday, June 4, 2010

Clean but not so simple!

Last week was a sketch challenge over at Clean and Simple.
I have used my least favorite stamp set, well if I be truthful I would have to say I have grown to really dislike it. But I am not one to let the dust settle on things and I thought it suited this sketch, I have water coloured the flower with pretty in pink and regal rose using an aqua pen.
I used some of the Sweet Always DSP and rolled the strip in the middle with the Friendly words wheel.
Well now I can put this set back to rest until I have to really use it again lol.
Until next time
Happy Stamping
Tammy ;-)

1 comment:

Karen G said...

I do love this card, Tammy!! I really liked that set when I first saw it, but have since changed my mind, too much colouring!!! You have done a great job on this card.

Karen G.