Friday, June 11, 2010

Black and White with a bit of colour thrown in...

The other day my good friend and stamping buddy Chris was over for our regular catch up coffee, there was no stamping this day but a lot of chatting about what we could stamp!!
After a deep and meaningful on black and white lol, we were motivated, so off we went to see what we came up with.... Now I know Chris has came up with a few black and white numbers but me... NO just the one that took all afternoon and went way beyond just the black and white, I hate days like that when you put a lot of work into something that could have taken 10 minutes oh well, will give it another go soon, or maybe I will just pinch one of Chris's for you to have a look at ;0)

Until next time
Happy Stamping
Tammy

3 comments:

Christine said...

well guess who! even though its not all B & W, the splash of colour is really nice. besides some of mine had a hint of colour also.
keep up the good work, love the blog updates.

Chris

Karen said...

Thats a really beautiful card Tammy! Black and white is just so elegant together!

Karen
x

Karen G said...

Wow, I love it Tammy!! What an absolutely gorgeous card.

Karen G.