Monday, June 7, 2010

Another Day Another Challenge

Well I seem to be in my craft room more this week, so I am getting into the challenges.
Check out the sketch at Clean And Simple this week, this is what I came up with...

Boy am I going to miss some colours when they retire! Mellow moss would have to be near one of my favourites, so I must stock up, which reminds me to let you know, Stampin' Up have just told us that supplies of retired colour products are starting to get low, and word is that when they have gone... there gone. So if you were wanting to stock up on any make sure you get your order in sooner than later!!
Happy Stamping
Tam

3 comments:

Karen said...

Tam - this is gorgeous too! Gosh your putting me to shame girl! lol

Karen
x

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your take on the CAS sketch.This is such a lovely image and I love the colours you've chosen. (I'll miss mellow moss too but can't wait for River Rock!)

Karen G said...

Wow, Tam this is such a lovely card!! I love the colours you have chosen, just beautiful.

Karen G.