Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get some Purse-onality

Lately I have been into making 3D items such as bags and boxes etc. I found a site called My Timeless Templates were they sell a heap of really fun templates to make.
This one is the Purse-onality Clutch, I think it is so cute...

The first one I used Chocolate chip and Taken with teal (which is a colour I am going to miss in the new colour renovation) I also used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set.

For this one I went with Rose Red and some Raspberry tart DSP.
Until next time
Happy stamping
Tammy.
PS... Will try and not make it so long between posts next time ;0)

1 comment:

Christine said...

well nice to see your update. for anyone else reading this comment, i have seen these beautiful little bags that Tammy made first hand and they are just delightful.

Chris.