Thursday, May 6, 2010

First one to fly to coop

Well I finally convinced myself I NEEDED the Birdie punch! I have wanted him since the new mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! came out but there is a difference between wanting and needing (isn't there?)
Anyway today is his first flight, I just missed the cut off for this at Just add Ink this week but wanted to have a go at it anyway... And here is my birdie card, I feel the need to get to know him (or maybe my camera) a whole lot better!

Till next time
Happy Stamping
Tam

3 comments:

mona99 said...

I love all the swirls on your card and I think they go very nicely with your bird. I also like what you did to his wing and the sponging around the edges. Very nice colours.

Karen G said...

Wow, Tammy, what a gorgeous card. I love it a lot!!! I am so glad you have the birdie punch now, you will love it.

Karen G.

Christine said...

this turned out really really well. i love it.
i look forward to borrowing and having some share days with you.
Chris.