Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Family Challenge

Its starting to be a bit of a tradition in our house for the kids to each pick a few colours for me for a challenge, they love to see what I come up with using thier colours.
My teenage son picked these colours last week and added "make it Asian Mum"!
So this is what I came up with.


I was quite happy with the result and have sent it off to the fabulous Karen Thomas for a RAK (random act of kindness). This is just one of the things we do at Stampin' Up! in oz which is a yahoo group for anyone who loves Stampin' Up! most of us are demonstrators but few aren't.

Till next time
Happy Stamping
Tam


4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Tammy. Love the striking colours, and they're perfect for that stamp set. I'm sure Karen will love it!

Karen G said...

Love this card, Tammy. You did a great job on the "challenge". I know that Karen will love it.

Karen G.

Christine said...

well you were right, the black, red and white go really well together, and Jake got it right by saying to make it Asian. you have as usual produced another beautiful card.

keep up the good work and good luck on Saturday.

Chris.

Karen said...

Yep - I sure did LOVE it!!! You do beautiful work Tammy thats one thing I know for certain!

Karen
x