Friday, May 21, 2010

Another 3D Project

Today I made this little card and envelope holder, it is another one of My Timeless templates. I decided I would try and design it around the sketch they have at Just Add Ink this week since I haven't entered one of their challenges in while.
This is the outside closed case...

This is the opened case where you can see the cards tucked in one side and envelopes in the other...

And I made 6 of these note cards to go inside...

If you check out the sketch at Just Add Ink you will see that I based the case and the note cards around it.

Till next time

Happy Stamping

Tammy

12 comments:

Karen said...

Wow how great is that, very nice. Love It

Carolyn said...

Love it - and great colour scheme too - what is this template called?

mona99 said...

I love the colours you chose and how you used the top notes together with the flowers and the bird punch. I also love the pockets on the inside. Very clever.

Amanda said...

Sweet little project! I love those colours together too. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Christine said...

absolutely gorgeous - as per usual! this little bird punch is going to be very useful.

Nicole said...

This is a beautiful project!

Karen G said...

What a lovely project. I am so loving my top note die, there are so many clever ideas out there. Great bundle of cards too!!!

Karen G.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful project with gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

nadine said...

Wow this is great, love the colours too.

Christine Blain said...

Tam, this is ADORABLE!! Love the colours you've used, and the little flowers stamped all over the card. Can't go wrong with the gorgeous bird punch either. Beautiful project, lovey!

Danielle Daws said...

What a fantastic project! I love the colours you've used. Thanks for playing!

3pinklemonade said...

Hi Tammy, i really love this, it is so very cute and would make a beautiful gift for someone.Thanks for sharing.
Sally :)