Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
This is the opened case where you can see the cards tucked in one side and envelopes in the other...
And I made 6 of these note cards to go inside...
If you check out the sketch at Just Add Ink you will see that I based the case and the note cards around it.
Till next time
Thursday, May 20, 2010
and do you really need to ask where have I been?
Certainly not at my craft desk ;0(
But I do have something to show you, I made these CD cases a few weeks ago, I think they are great for when you are giving a CD for a gift to dress it up a little. I found the tutorial on the very clever Makeesha Byles web site.
Hope all you Mums out there enjoy the holidays... (no lunches to make yeahhh) and maybe a sleep in...
This one is the Purse-onality Clutch, I think it is so cute...
The first one I used Chocolate chip and Taken with teal (which is a colour I am going to miss in the new colour renovation) I also used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
My teenage son picked these colours last week and added "make it Asian Mum"!
So this is what I came up with.
I was quite happy with the result and have sent it off to the fabulous Karen Thomas for a RAK (random act of kindness). This is just one of the things we do at Stampin' Up! in oz which is a yahoo group for anyone who loves Stampin' Up! most of us are demonstrators but few aren't.
Till next time
Now the rules that go with receiving this is that I now have to pass it on to 10 blogs I think deserve the beautiful blogger award which is a very hard job because there are just so many that are fantastic. I then have to tell you 10 things about myself.
So first the hard one, picking just 10 blogs I love .
I know some of these have already received this from others but it would just not seem right if I didn't send you one too.
1. Karen Thomas
2. Jodene Tripp
3. Kerri Donsky
4. Christine Blain
5. Kirsty Brown
6. Katie Halden
7. Val West
The last 3 are to all the wonderful Ladies at these challenge sites that put in all the hard work to give us new challenges and samples every week, much appreciated. Thank you
8. Just add Ink
9. Clean and Simple
10. Stamping 411
Boy that was hard lol
Now for the boring easy bit 10 things about me.
1. I have a loving Husband Craig and three sometimes fantastic Kids (that is when there not fighting) Jake Mitch and Emily.
2. I grew up in the back of my Mum and Dads shoe repair shop which they owned and worked for 40 years. My Dad repaired shoes for 60 years and worked up until the day before he had a heart attack and passed away at the age of 76, which was only last August.
3. My husband has turned me into a farm girl through and through, and I would never move back to the city again.
4. A proposed open cut Coal mine, Petro Chemical Plant and power station are threatening to move in next door to our property on which my Husbands family have lived for over 130 years.
5. I am a big Twilight Fan the books are way better than the films. ( and yes we can admit that at our age Karen! lol)
6. My eldest son Jake just got his learners so my stress levels have suddenly hit the roof.
7. I don't watch any TV at all.
8. I love Chocolate, has to cadbury and has to be big!!
9. I have always wanted to go camping but Hubby likes the luxury of motels/units, but I am working on him.
10. I have a wonderful life that I love, with great friends and feel very blessed that Myself and family are happy and healthy.
And I thought that was the easy bit (wrong!) You try coming up with 1o.
Anyway Thanks again to Karen and Fiona for the award it was a lovely surprise.
Till next time
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Anyway today is his first flight, I just missed the cut off for this at Just add Ink this week but wanted to have a go at it anyway... And here is my birdie card, I feel the need to get to know him (or maybe my camera) a whole lot better!