Friday, April 9, 2010

Weddings

Lately it seems like all the young girls in neighbourhood are getting married I have two good friends and neighbours who between them have 5 girls and three of them are about to or have recently been married and the rest are in the bridal party.... Don't get me wrong I love a good wedding and so far they have been fantastic and the girls all looked very beautiful.

This is one of the wedding cards I made, this one was for the beautiful Trista and her new hubby Brenden who were married a couple of weeks ago.

Just using basic black and white can make a wedding card look so elegant and classy...
The stamp set was Baroque Motifs and I added some pearls from the Pretties Kit. Very simple but very classy don't you think?



Thanks for looking
Take care
Tammy.

3 comments:

Fiona Platzer said...

Hi Tammy,
Ypour Blog looks great & you have some gorgeous cards I partically like this wedding card.

Fiona P

Roslyn Vest said...

Tammy, your blog looks great and your cards are too. Love the wedding card and the Rocket from Pun Fun.

Rolyn Vest

Karen G said...

Tammy, this is a beautiful wedding card. I just love black and white, very elegant.

Karen G.