Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pun Fun

Hi Everyone,

Well how slack am I already... Promising I would be back yesterday with pic's and didn't,
Sorry but was still sorting a few things out on here, but I think I am finally on to it all, so away I go with my first attempt at pic's for you.

You gotta love this Hippo from the Pun Fun stamp set, I think he is so cute... I have also made a couple of pop up cards using this set will put them on tomorrow.



For both cards I stamped the hippo on water colour paper and use my aqua painter and basic grey to colour them, For the boy card I used Sanded background and Hello again stamps, Real Red Brilliant Blue and Green Galore card, Real Red striped ribbon and coloured his bow tie and balloons with markers.
For the girl I used the little flower out of Simply said with Real red and Pink passion card I looove these colours together and white taffeta ribbon, I paper pierced and used my scallop edge punch on both too.


Thanks for stopping by...
Tammy

No comments: