Friday, April 9, 2010

Classes or Catch Up?

Each month I try to run a class at my home for some of the local Ladies to get together and have a fun social morning and a catch up that doesn't happen as often as it should.

This month we are making this card pack using the Fifth Avenue stamp set and includes 3 cards matching envelopes and the cute little box to keep them in.





I have chosen to use Brocade Blue, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla card stock,ink and ribbon.


This one was my pick out of them I think because I have used the Butterfly from Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and that is my all time favorite stamp set.


Till next time

Take care
Tammy.

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

These are really beautiful, Tammy. Have just found your blog, and I will be back often! Love what you make :)

Christine said...

looking forward to the class, these look amazing.