Thursday, April 29, 2010

Alone at last

Well today I have a day at home by myself (o so peaceful) and I have decided to spend it wisely, no not at the washing machine, Ironing board or oven baking for my family - at my craft desk silly! we must get priorities right here lol.
So I started by checking out some challenge sites I love to get the old mojo ticking and the first I found was Clean and simple I love this site as their sketches are ones that you can whip up pretty quick. This is their sketch for this week;
And this is what I came up with,

Can you guess the stamp?... Medallion! I stamped it in Kiwi Kiss and just cut the center piece out, used a flower and brad from the pretties box some chocolate chip ribbon and stamped the greeting from Upsy Daisy stamp set. Well off I go to find some more challenges, will be back later to show you some of them.
Till then
Take Care
Tammy

2 comments:

Christine said...

simple and beautiful. i love it when you've updated. will miss it for a week :( - but sorry - Coast trumps you :)

look forward to updates when i get home.

Chris.

Karen G said...

Wow, I love it Tammy. Who would have thought that you used the Medallion stamp. I was looking at it thinking where did she get that cute little circle from. Just love the card, it is just perfect :)

Karen G.